Travel along Guyana’s coastland from Georgetown, through the Cinderella county of Essequibo to the Pomeroon River, for an overnight stay at the tranquil Adels resort. Enjoy a nature walk, mangrove forest, sunset on the river, monkey feeding and swimming at the resort.
Day 2 takes us out of the Pomeroon river into the Moruca River to the largest Indigenous Village in Guyana; Santa Rosa. Enjoy a tour of the village, cycling, canoeing and swimming.
Main & Quamina Streets, Georgetown
|Transportation from Georgetown, Return
- Depart Georgetown at 6:30am to Parika, cross the Essequibo river via speedboat to the Essequibo Coast, continue along the Coast by road to Charity and then speed boat again to Adels Resort.
- Nature Walk
- Swimming / Relaxation
- Mangrove Forest
- Monkey Feeding
- Sunset on the River
- Games Night (Cards/Dominoes)
- Breakfast at Adels Resort
- Depart Adels at 7:30am for Moruca
- Arrive at Waramuri to see the 7000 years old Shell Mounds
- Depart Waramuri for Kumaka
- Check into the hotel
- Visit Santa Rosa (largest Indigenous Community in Guyana)
- Depart Moruca at 6:30am
- Breakfast at Charity
- Return to Georgetown