We offer tours to various parts in Guyana and in all 10 Administrative Regions such as;
-Aerial City Tour
-Georgetown City Tour
-Country Tour (Mangroves, Rice Fields and Koker)
-Mahaica River Birding Tour
-Skeldon and Orealla
-Mazaruni River Tour
-Kaieteur and Orinduik Falls
Call or WhatsApp us on (592)694-1116 for more information
Every tour has different activities unique to that tour. Some activities may be swimming, hiking, horse riding, bird watching, sight-seeing, exploration, kayaking, fishing, hiking, waterfall chasing, hunting.
Our Office is Located at 32 Cove and John, East Coast Demerara.
We have payment options in Georgetown.
We can offer tours to the destination of your choice, even if it is not advertised.
Yes, we offer overnight tours to various destinations, or you can let us know of a destination you would like to visit.
We have 2 days or 4 days Rupununi Tour
Call or WhatsApp (592)694-1116
Our tours have various prices, based on group amount and destination, the cost varies per tour.
We currently have 3 payment options.
- Cash at Frames Optical on Sheriff Street opposite Pizza Hut https://goo.gl/maps/TbA9aVkqsyqTDa8q6
- MMG – Touring Guyana is registered as a Merchant on MMG; go to Shop n Go and Search for Touring Guyana.
- Bank Transfer to our local Banks – Republic Bank or GBTI
- Wear light comfortable clothing and comfortable sneakers, take slippers or water shoes
- Facemasks (Covid-19)
- Swimsuit and towel
- Camera, for awesome pictures and videos
- Hat, shemag, sunglasses, umbrella or raincoat
- Bug spray
- Allergy medication or antihistamine, if needed. Or any other medication used.
The pick up may vary for each tour, but our main assembly point and pick up is at Quik Serve on Main and Quamina Streets, Georgetown.
- Always listen to the Tour Guide and do as advise for you safety and enjoyment of the Trip.
- Always were seat belts in vehicles and life jackets in boats.
- Do not rush in and out of vehicles, boats, or planes; ascend or descend in an orderly manner; wait until the person in front of you is seated or disembarked then enter or exit.
- When in any Touring Guyana Vehicle, keep all arms, legs, and belongings in the vehicle, until told to disembark.
- Notify the Tour Guide if you cannot swim.
- When in the rainforest; do not pick leaves, flowers, berries or plants, you are maybe allergic.
- If you are feeling tired or unwell inform the Tour Guide.
- Do not litter, garbage bags are available, just ask the Guide.
- No alcohol consumption above the legal driving limit, while on tours.
- All Covid-19 Guidelines are in effect.
I have agreed to book a tour with Touring Guyana. In consideration for being on the tour, I hereby indemnify, hold harmless, release and discharge Touring Guyana and any of its officers, employees and agents from any liability to me, my employer, my assigns, my heirs, my executors and personal representatives now and forever, for any claim by reason or on account of injury to myself or my property, whether by reason of accident, intent or neglect during such time that I am on a tour with Touring Guyana, or in the company of an officer, employee or agent of Touring Guyana who is discharging his/her duties.
In addition, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Touring Guyana, its employees, agents and assigns for any and all claims, losses or liability which arise as a result of my conduct, whether it be negligent or accidental while I am a participant in the Tour, including, but not limited to such times that I may be in a Touring Guyana Vehicle or in the company of an officer, employee or agent of Touring Guyana while he/she is acting or discharging his/her duties on behalf of Touring Guyana.
I further agree to abide by all rules and regulations applicable to the Tour. I assume all risks of death, injury, loss or damages to my person or property, whether due to accident or neglect, and neither I nor any of my representatives shall have any claim against Touring Guyana, their officers or employees, by reason of my death, injury, loss or damage.
If there is inappropriate behavior, the operator has the authority to terminate an experience or remove individuals. Inappropriate behavior will result in early termination of the experience and a forfeiture of all deposits and fees by the customer(s) who violated our terms. Examples include but are not limited to: • Intoxication, Public urination in an inappropriate manner, Littering, any indecent actions, any behaviour that puts yourself and the group at risk.
Please be respectful of the Touring Guyana Staff as well as the communities and villages we visit. We’ve worked hard to create a fun, exciting new venture in beautiful Guyana, so please help us keep a good reputation!
Any cancellation on the part of the tour agency due to weather, not having the required number of persons for the tour or any customer testing positive for Covid-19 will result in a new proposed tour date or 100% refund.
Any cancellation from the customer should be done 48 hours before the tour to receive 100% refund.
Any cancellation done after 48 hours before a tour will result in 50% refund.
Any cancellation done 24 hours or less before a tour will result in 0% refund.
Any cancellation on the part of the tour agency due to weather, not having the required number of persons for the tour will result in a new proposed tour date or 100% refund.
Any cancellation from the customer should be done 5 days before the start of the tour to receive 100% refund.
Any cancellation done after 5 days before a tour will result in 50% refund.
Any cancellation done 48 hours or less before a tour will result in no refund.
You can express your interest in a tour and pay atleast 5 days before the tour, however if no reservation is made, we book on a first come first serve policy.